Monday, July 26, 2010

Chicken Pillows

from my Sister-in-law, Heidi

I'm not sure what made my kids think of this one [as I hadn't made it for a while], but they requested I make this again...This is for sure one of their favorites!

2 cans crescent rolls
1/2 c sour cream
4 chicken breasts (cooked and cut up)
1/2 soup can of milk
sliced green onion
1- 8oz pkg cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
bread crumbs or cracker crumbs (we like Ritz)
melted butter/ margarine

Roll crescent rolls into squares. Mix cream cheese, chicken and green onion together. Place in center if each roll. Fold roll over and seal the edges. Put melted butter on roll with pastry brush and put crumbs on. Heat at 375F for 15-20 mins on ungreased cookie sheet.

Gravy: mix soup, milk & sour cream. Heat & pour over pillows when ready to eat.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds good I will have to try that....

    ReplyDelete